Monday, May 15, 2006

San Francischronicles, Chapter 1.

Plied with unnameable medication and a $5 Bloody Mary, I am in California now, when nearly the last thing I fully remember is throwing away half of an absolutely terrible bean burrito that I purchased from Taco Bell Express at the airport.



I don't remember taking this picture at all. In fact, as I recall, I was in the middle seat at the beginning of the flight. Now,here I am looking out the window. How queer.









The closer to the ground, the better, I always say. The sweet, sweet realease of death will have wait for another day, methinks.








This is what it looked like in my somehow inebriated and impossibly alive condition. And no, I wasn't on acid. Stop asking.











This is my new office for the next week. Free internet! Fuck yes.













More later, likely when drunk.

No comments: